Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mostly bent, but full, package. 02 SV 650

Greetings,
    It is time to Sell the 02 race ready (sort of) SV 650.
    It has been a long time out of touch with the racing community.
    It is great to see some familiar names still among the current posts.
    I raced with AFM from 2007 - 2009. I rode an 02 SV prepared by TWF It received upgrades over the years of racing and was rather competitive. (All credit to the bike, rider just opened throttle and tried to stay upright)
    And this rider was prone to not staying upright, thus the current condition of this TWF prepared SV has to be considered as PARTS, they happen to resemble a complete bike, but don't be fooled.
    There are an awful lot of good parts on this bike, and it is possible, maybe, to get everything straightened out and it may be functional once again, but...
    I look forward to chatting about gear and competition with all forum members.
    Thanks to all, especially Zoran,
    BTW. Price is absolutely negotiable...the more gear you take the cheaper everything is.
    Thank you again..
    Clay582

Comment

What rear shock do you have on it? Any interest in parting it out?

Comment

Non at all...it's a complete package for the price of a shock...or 2
        BTW it has Ohlin shock...

Comment

Sorry, I might be missing something but I dont see a price anywhere, or a location.

Comment

I have yet to post a price, I'm tempted to say $2500 ....so how about $2500.
            I was hoping for a local (north california) response, then during a visit I would pile on a bunch of related parts and extras and try to fill your truck.
            Bike itself has been looked at and so far the swing arm is determined to be bent, at that point it was too much for me.
            Bike has flat slides, Ohlin shock, floating front rotors, it's been stripped of all but essential wiring, using F-4 spacer and wheel, probably more, just doesn't come to mind at the moment.
            Oh yeah I've got another frame and bunches of extra parts...worn leathers if you want.
            Just hope I don't have to pack and ship it
            Any other specific questions, feel free.
            Thanks

Comment

A bit more useful information:
              The gas is vinager,
              The engine ran strong, even after it's last crash.
              The last crash was in 2010

Comment

Ready to move the SV, need the space. I really would like to sell bike and lotsa extras as a package... Package includes extra frame plus many less useful items.
                Motivated seller here, looking for local buyer with big pickup truck!
                I'm open to offers. First offer over $1000.00 gets their pickup filled..if you leave me with the leftovers it'll cost you.
                Bike has clear title but won't likely be on the road anyway, this is a mechanic's special.
                Thanks for looking!

Comment

Hey Clay. I’m interested in the bike. I live in Auburn and heard you might be near by. I can come check it out if it’s available. Call me when your free. (916)223-onethreesixone

Comment

Working...
                  X