Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-hill Oct 4-5 visit

AFM'ers:

a couple of us from OMRRA/WMRRA are working to come visit. My Duc is a 650 twin. another guy (or two) on superbike SV's. another maybe is on an RS125 w/ 250 single in it. I think I'll run 650Twins, F40light, and maybe Formula4? It might be a tough ask to keep up with Jason's 1:55 times, but if I can get my act in gear, my goal would be a podium. I have a couple questions:

1) we run TrackIntel with MyLaps style transponders up here. I see you also run trackintel. I assume I can use the same hardware/system?
    2) It looks like I can pretty easily go to the website and get a reciprocity lisc, so no surprises there?
    3) does the track have electrical outlets for tire warmers, or do I need my own generator? (and if so, can it be a cheap/loud deal, or does it have to be like a quiet inverter type?)
    4) do many people camp at the track?
    5) I've only been around the track a couple times as it's currently laid out. any of you fast guys care to show me around in practice?

thanks,
    Brian

Re: T-hill Oct 4-5 visit

Yes, same transponders.
    T-hill does have power all around but people take it fast.
    Yes, many camp at track and our team does as well.
    You guys can pit with us.

Comment

Round 7 has a Friday Test Day with Z2 Trackdays. You might want to sign up for that for extra experience.
      https://z2trackdays.com/ti/z2/catgro...UU6P8fIPuAD6kp

I'll be there for Round 7 as well, including the test day.

Not a while lot of power outlets, but the quieter the generator the better. Pirelli also rents tire warmers, and generators for all 3 days.
      Contact Chris Maguire at 831-419-9680 or norcalpirelli@gmail.com
      Last edited by Corey; August 25th, 2014, 12:29 PM.
      Corey Clough
      AFM #44
      Motion Pro, TWF Racing (of course), K&N, Galfer, CRS Tuning, CT Racing Pirelli, Dynojet, Racer Gloves USA, TWELV51 Racing, Race Image Graphics, Fastline Cycles, Cometic, Wiseco (because Bob DiFranco is such a nice guy).

If you have to say, "You know what I'm sayin'?" after everything you say, then I really don't know what you are saying.

sigpic

Comment

Thx, guys. I appreciate the advice, and will come down Friday if I can. Also appreciate the offer to hang with the cool kids!

Comment

Zoran's not cool any more, the smell of his depends get in the way.

Comment

Zoran's Dog is an ankle-biter, but just ignore him . . .the dog that is.
            Corey Clough
            AFM #44
            Motion Pro, TWF Racing (of course), K&N, Galfer, CRS Tuning, CT Racing Pirelli, Dynojet, Racer Gloves USA, TWELV51 Racing, Race Image Graphics, Fastline Cycles, Cometic, Wiseco (because Bob DiFranco is such a nice guy).

If you have to say, "You know what I'm sayin'?" after everything you say, then I really don't know what you are saying.

sigpic

Comment

Sam -- you flying out?
              Washington guys, leave your rain up there, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by dsapsis View Post
                Sam -- you flying out?
                I call jinx!

no doubt, David. I don't race in no stinkin rain! I am 1-1 in the rain (one win, one crash while leading...DOH) rain sucks

Comment

still no volunteers to show me the fast lines? Billy?
                  is Jon in the country?

c'mon 'ol pals

Comment

Sam -- you flying out?
                    Yes, just booked ticket. Be there on Friday (3rd).

Comment

OK, we'll have a bike for you. Vujasinovic: Get on it!

<ducks>

Comment

OMRRA_09-17-2011_0059-XL.jpg

Comment

I am not racing this final round due to shoulder not completely healed. You all be safe, as there is always next year.
                          Corey Clough
                          AFM #44

sigpic

Comment

Jason and I will be there for certain. I will be racing in the novice classes though. Jason will probably be up for showing you the fast line, me not so much. We are talking about coming for the Friday trackday and not practicing on Saturday though. I could use the instruction time from Jason as well. Looking forward to seeing you again! Sam too! Dr. Jon???? One more trip stateside in ya?

Comment

See you then, Billy. Sounds like a party! I am pushing for Friday as well, but it'll depend on everyone's work sched

Comment

Working...
                              X