New Mexico ASMA Lightweight Superbike Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mexico ASMA Lightweight Superbike Championship

I am an old racer that just won the New Mexico ASMA Lightweight Superbike Championship on a SV650. Got to say thanks to my sponsor MotorwerX and with TWF info and help we will see if we can do it again for 2016.
    Attached Files

Re: New Mexico ASMA Lightweight Superbike Championship

Congrats!!! What is that on the front of the fender?
    Corey Clough
    AFM #44
    Motion Pro, TWF Racing (of course), K&N, Galfer, CRS Tuning, CT Racing Pirelli, Dynojet, Racer Gloves USA, TWELV51 Racing, Race Image Graphics, Fastline Cycles, Cometic, Wiseco (because Bob DiFranco is such a nice guy).

If you have to say, "You know what I'm sayin'?" after everything you say, then I really don't know what you are saying.

sigpic

Comment

That used to be called a rhino fender I believe? Supposed to help with the aero package. Llllloooooovvvvveeeee the old PM wheels!

Comment

Corey,

The GPZ550 man. I still got one too. Yea, a Ryno fender like Rich Oliver used on his TZ's. I was a test rider and got a few and thought I would use one. Our tracks here are short and tight, not like the tacks I was used to in the Pacific Northwest. You can do a search and find the Ryno Fender web page. Yea the PM wheels are light, very light.

Comment

Forgot to say congrats!

Comment

Working...
          X