TWF Racing - Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airbox adapter for fcr 41

hello my name is eric ,thank to accept me i have a sv650s with fcr39carbs and cam 2003 swap and full arrow exaust
    i have two question:where to find airbox adapter and what jetting to start with this configuration
    sorry for my bad english thanks very much

There are adapters for individual filters but I don't think they work with stock airbox.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

I did come across FCR to Air box adapters over at pjmotorsports. On the second page you will see part # 021-215 which is the dual FCR adapter for the stock airbox. Hope this helps.

Comment

Why not just run the carbs with pods?
          Do you need to run the airbox for something? Running pods should help the bigger carbs breathe better and produce more power (I believe).

Comment

hello thanks for your all advice i want a airbox to quiet intake system the ru800 pod filter is not adapatable on my bike the tank toutch the pod

Comment

I run pods on my stock carbs. There is a little increase in engine noise, but its not too bad. My pods also touch the bottom of the tank, but with the tank risers they dont touch much.
              I feel like if your putting fancy flat slides on the bike, hooking them up to an airbox is a bit sacreligious. Like complaining your new Ferrari's exhaust is too loud and the trunk isn't big enough for grocery shopping. To each their own though. If that makes the bike more rideable for you, then more power to you.

Also- if pjmotorsports doesn't work out, it looks like Spears Racing can also get them for you. I would give them a call/email and let them know what you have and they will send it out.

Comment

thanks for your advise

Comment

Hello I make a air box system for my fcr 39 I make un foam cage airfilter do you think is good thanks eric

Comment

Working...
                  X