Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL1000 TBs on SV650 2nd Gen

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum, but Ive been riding and racing for a while. I have on 07 650. I am currently building a race motor. The motor is done, 2mm over with 3rd gen intake and 2nd gen intake in the exhaust, rods, JE pistons and so on.

So I have adapter plates to fit the DL1000 TBs but now I am a little confused. First off I made a mistake and bought TBs for a 2014 and up DL. So I believe I need them for the older DL. Like 2005.

I have read online about all this and I seem to think that there are wiring changes than need to be made? Is this correct? None of the posts really share any real info. If I order some used DL1000 TBs, what do I need to do to make them work? I can see that I need longer throttle cables because the cam for the cables is on the back cylinder, but do I need to rewire plugs for the sensors on the TBs as well?

My motor build has been going on WAY too long. I really want to have it done this month so I can race at CVMA at the end of the month.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Personally I have not done dl throttles so not sure what all you need.
    We just bore out stock ones.

Comment

Thank you for the info Zoran

Comment

Hey Zoran, do you still have STV simulators for sale? I'm trying to finish my bike to race next week.

Thanks

Comment

Sorry I do not.

Comment

Working...
          X