This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSXR Cartridge in stock SV forks

This is service we offer for those that want better than emulator/spring set up but more affordable than top of the line AK20.
    We use gsxr internals, complete gsxr cartridge is transplanted in to stock sv forks. Some parts are modified and some are custom made. Stock fork tubes are also modified to accept cartridge. End result is fully adjustable (preload, compression and rebound) cartridge forks. Each is valved and sprung per individual order. We supply all parts except your stock forks. Cost is $700.
    This is what cartridges look like.
    Attached Files

Re: GSXR Cartridge in stock SV forks

They work AWESOME too!

Comment

Just got mine installed. They feel nice and firm in midstroke.

Comment

Got mine a couple of weeks ago from Zoran and have had them at the track twice. I've found I can push the front end much harder and with more grip than ever before. Worth every cent!

And of course more importantly Zoran was a great bloke to deal with and he certainly knows his SV's back to front.

Comment

Hey Zoran, what would you recommend I set the fork length? Top of the bottom triple clamp to axle wise?

thanks!

Comment

I would start with 515.

Comment

thank you sir!

Comment

Just ran my SV for 2 days at Blackhawk Farms Raceway last weekend and I absolutely love these forks with Zoran's GSXR cartridges. I love this bike more than my R6, In fact, the R6 is going up for sale.
                Why does everything that's fun cost so much??
                Before things are easy, they are difficult.
                http://www.precisionmoto.com

Comment

Is that SV or R6

Comment

A 2006 SV in R6 clothing. I have a 2005 R6 that I ran last year that i'm going to sell. I love the looks I get from people when it fires up and they're like, WTF is that?? Everybody wants to know what i'm running for a front shock set up also. I just tell them to go to TWF. By the way Zoran, I think the stickers did add 5 more HP......
                    Why does everything that's fun cost so much??
                    Before things are easy, they are difficult.
                    http://www.precisionmoto.com

Comment

Bump

Comment

How do these compare to the AK's (besides cheaper)?

Comment

They are basically same as far damping goes, both legs do compression and rebound damping but adjustment is split between legs.
                          Difference is in parts used, ak are made in house and anodized.
                          This start as stock gsxr cartridges that are modified and with few custom parts.

Comment

to bump this thread......I picked up Zoranís gsxr cartridges forks from Josh a couple months ago. They're all installed and I can hardly wait to try them out in April. 92 days until the seasons first test and tune day at LRRS.
                            Last edited by TasSV; January 24th, 2018, 06:50 PM.
                            2004 SV650 Track bike
                            1979 GS850
                            2005 Tt-r125

Comment

Working...
                            X