TWF Racing - Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas updates?..

I dont know about the other guys but im stuck up here in hazy/foggy/cold ID this weekend and sure would like reading some updates on your weekend at WERA Zoran.
    Thanks in advance.. Dan racing this weekend?.

Re: Vegas updates?..

I'm not doing the WERA rounds. just AFM. But Zoran has my "B" to go run at Vegas.

Wish I was there, but I'll be in the cold/rainy/foggy Reno

Comment

Your SV? Nice, I talked to him yesterday and he said he was taking his 500 because thats all he had left.. hehehe..

Comment

Yeah, I bought a second SV to use for instructing at track days and to have as a "B" bike for racing... so far I've sat on it once and started it once... this is his second weekend racing it

These things get passed around like cheap hookers :LOL

Comment

Well Dan, While we wait to hear from Zoran, Mylaps are updated. Do you know who Chase Mcfarland is? looks like he won the formula 2 race. Great grids also in the light weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatulentDan
            so far I've sat on it once and started it once... this is his second weekend racing it
            makes you wonder who is sponsored rider here :lol:
            on bright side your bike is still in one piece.at pace I was running it is hard to fall down

Comment

I hope the pace is a reflection of you and not the bike's performance .

Comment

it is all me.
                with guys so motivated I guess I can't just show up on sundays any more.I will have to start going to practice days to get up to speed.

Comment

oh... the times, they are a'changing

Comment

Working...
                  X