TWF Racing - Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rs250 build

Where can I find some info on that rs250 with the SVX450 motor you built?

Re: rs250 build

in march edition of road racing world magazine.
    it is 550 motor.

Comment

^ lol I knew that was going to be your answer.

Comment

why did you ask than? :mrgreen: :lol:

Comment

because I would like some first hand information. Anything would be would good.

Comment

break it down to specific questions and I will try to answer.

Comment

Are you going to bring copies of the RRW magazine for us to read this weekend Z?
              That might be all we do anyway with the low turn out and shit weather.

Comment

actually I need somebody down there to get me few copies. RRW not sold in Reno

Comment

I was asked who it was in the picture.. that it wasn't Zoran. I haven't seen it... so can you tell me?

Comment

It was me, I take full credit for the build. Zoran just smoked and watched me do everything.

Comment

you're a better man than me if you can get work done around Zoran. He tends to take control pretty quickly if he see's you do something he doesn't like.

hey wait... that's the trick. Just do something stoopid, listen to him bitch at you .... then sit back and watch him work

Comment

Originally posted by FlatulentDan
                        hey wait... that's the trick. Just do something stoopid, listen to him bitch at you .... then sit back and watch him work
                        and then take all the credit *cough* blair * cough* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by swiest152
                          Originally posted by FlatulentDan
                          and then take all the credit *cough* blair * cough* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                          there you go stirring the pot,you and BUTTERBALL just can't leave it alone huh?

Comment

thanks for the redirection Sweist but you guys havent been very productive over here?... I dont get RRW over here in ID either.. Man we got nothin,
                            How bout this Zoran: is it complete? Do you plan to race it with WERA or AFM?

Comment

racer is incomplete without RRW subscription :mrgreen:
                              it is complete, just need to redo some things(tanks) and fix suspension.
                              I am not owner of bike, Joe is. he will race it when he feels like.
                              if he does not I may :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                              X